Let me just say, taking time to rest and work ON your business instead of IN your business is SOOOOO important. If you don't feel aligned you will not show up the way your business needs you to.
It is OKAY to take a break and if you haven't given it to yourself yet, this is your permission slip to do so. You need it and deserve it just as much as anyone else.
SOOOO, now to the good stuff you're here for!! Launching my signature group coaching program No Figures to 6 Figures was such a huge eye-opener and I want to share all the juicy tips of how I did it:
1. Messy but fun priming! TBH marketing is sexy when it's done imperfectly, even when i had no idea what it was going to look like I got people curious wayyy before I even pre-lauched. Make it fun, make it human.
2. Understanding your audience. Make relationship building the core of your marketing strategy. Knowing what they want is great but knowing what they NEED is better. Becoming the go-to problem-solver will have people coming to you in droves!
3. Strategic branding. Bring an experience to your launches, one that stands out in the minds of your audience. Branding should spark an emotional reaction that produces more pleasure and spark the thought that it is fresh and exciting.
4. Attraction marketing to create your dream community instead of relying on JUST being yourself. It's flowy and easy, breezy!
5. Longer launch times. Don't feel cornered to only have your carts open for 3 or 5 days. Not TOOO long, but long enough to hit your goal. Tune into yourself to decide the amount of time is the least amount of pressure.
6. Pre-selling your leads is where the magic happens, give people a teaser of whats to come and be open with those who ask you what your hot new launch is all about.
7. Speaking to the transformation, value, and benefits over just the features. It's because of those things that it will be a no-brainer for them to choose your offer.
8. Having a sales process that works for YOU!
Hope this tea was hot enough ;)
Listen on Spotify
Follow me on Instagram
Join my Facebook group: